ZO Cosmetics® at 413 Medical Aesthetics
ZO Skin Health® at 413 Medical Aesthetics
At 413 Medical Aesthetics, we believe the only way to achieve skin health is through the power of science. ZO® Skin Health pushes the boundaries of medical-grade skincare. Combining the innovative approach, powerful technologies, and product education, ZO® brings a new perspective to traditional skincare.
ZO® provides comprehensive solutions for creating and maintaining healthy skin for anyone regardless of age, ethnicity, unique skin condition, or skin type. From correcting sun damage + pigmentation to preventing + protecting against future damage, ZO® has your skin health covered.
Live your life. Love Your Look.
What is ZO Cosmetics®?
- ZO Skin Health is among the most potent skincare lines on the market. ZO products are designed to be used as part of a physician-led health improvement regimen and are only sold through authorized physicians. Products contain ingredients in concentrations that OTC and online skincare lines aren’t allowed to sell because they are so potent that they shouldn’t be used without doctor supervision—but this means they are much more effective when used under doctor supervision.
- ZO products are formulated to reach deeper into the skin. This helps them work more quickly and effectively than products that sit on the skin’s surface (which is most OTC skincare). An example of this is ZO Radical Night Repair (RNR). It contains “microencapsulated” 1% retinol, which has smaller particles that penetrate skin cells better than even most prescription Retinoid products.
- It’s backed by reliable scientific research. We appreciate that the ZO Skin Health company stays current with dermatology research and isn’t afraid to update its products when new science emerges that can improve patient outcomes.
- ZO can improve skin health and target medical skin concerns. Even many medical-grade skincare lines are not clinically proven to safely treat conditions such as rosacea or cystic acne. ZO Medical products contain prescription-strength ingredients that are clinically proven to treat these and other common skin disorders.
- It’s a fantastic value. Considering these benefits, you may assume ZO would cost considerably more than other options, but prices are comparable to any other medical-grade skincare line.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase ZO® Products? ZO products are sold only through a skin health professional's office or their ZO online stores. If your skin health professional does not carry a certain ZO product you're looking for, you may purchase it at zoskinhealth.com.
According to Dr. Zein Obagi, ZO Cosmetics® takes six weeks for your skin to adjust and begin to tolerate ZO medical products.
So, which product goes on top of what? A simple tip is to apply your products from thinnest to thickest or from liquid to oil. During the day most experts recommend a simple cleanser, scrub, toner, antioxidants, corrective products, skin strengthening products, eye creams and of course, sunscreen.
How long do the programs last? The programs are designed to last around 8-12 weeks depending on how much product you use.
ZO Skin Health has proven to be an efficient medical-grade skincare product on the market. ZO skincare is developed to be employed only as a prescribed skincare routine and only available at authorized physicians. These comprise ingredients in more concentrations that are not permitted in regular OTC products.