What are Medical Facials?
Completely customized to your skin, this facial is created using the most effective devices and the strongest medical-grade ingredients on the market. Whether you are concerned about acne, aging, or sensitive skin, we will tailor the treatment to maximize skin quality and health. This is followed by relaxing LED therapy, which stimulates collagen production and enhance your skin’s ability to heal from inflammation.
Medical grade facials help to best present the most visible and expressive part of you; your face! Our facial treatments use the best products, available only to medical practitioners, and advanced technologies to exfoliate, cleanse, hydrate, and rejuvenate your skin
Our customized Medical Grade Facials include:
The procedure of a Medical Facial
The process is always customized to each patient and their skin care needs. A comprehensive skin analysis using the Observ®520X system will be performed as part of the treatment.
The steps we take for a Medical Grade Facial may include:
- Deep cleanse (warm towels)
- Exfoliate: Enzyme or exfoliant provided based on skin type/Condition after consultation.
- Steam – Optional based on skin condition
- Extractions – A process of clearing clogged congested pores (blackheads) An ultrasonic device or comedone extractor may be used.
- Celluma® LED Blue if there is Acne present or a lot of extractions were previously performed.
- Facial massage or manual Lymphatic drainage
- Treatment Mask
- Celluma® LED RED Therapy
The Medical Grade Facial procedure with AlumierMD® skin care products
- Purifying Gel Cleanser
- Enzyme Retexturing Treatment OR Refining Clay Mask (depending on skin type) for 10 minutes (thin layer) and rinse. We may use both together on different areas of the face to customize.
- Mask: Deep Moisture Mask OR Aqua Infusion Mask can be used (depending on skin type)
- Brightening Accelerator
- Retinol 1.0%, if desired. Or any other AlumierMD® enhancement serum, such as Intellibright for discoloration, Ultimate Boost Serum for hydration and anti-aging, etc.
- Recovery Balm
- Sheer Hydration SPF 40
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can be done year-round, however, every season is different, and the skin requires specific care with the changing climate.
- We typically recommend coming in for a medical facial every 4-6 weeks for optimal results
- Medical Grade facials are great prior to a big event, ensuring a healthy vibrate glow
- Medical facials should always be done prior to any Dermal Fillers or Neuromodulators
- Patient must wait TWO weeks after injectables to do any medical facials
- Instant hydration and healthy glow
- Removes toxins and congestion in the pores
- Improves circulation -increasing the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to the cells
- Enhances relaxation and WELLBEING