413 Medical Aesthetics treats hair loss with injection therapy to restore hair follicles naturally.
$8/unit For First-Time Customers. Limited Time Offer!
WHAT is INJECTION THERAPY for HAIR RESTORATION?
This is a treatment during which the patient’s own blood gets drawn, processed, then injected into the scalp to trigger natural hair growth for hair loss or balding patients.
This procedure increases the blood supply to the hair follicle, increasing hair count and thickness, and extending the growth phase of the hair cycle. This procedure generally works best in a three-treatment package, spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
Your blood is drawn — typically from your arm — and put into a centrifuge (a machine that spins rapidly to separate fluids of different densities).
After about 10 minutes in the centrifuge, your blood will have separated into in three layers:
- platelet-poor plasma
- platelet-rich plasma
- red blood cells
The platelet-rich plasma is drawn up into a syringe and then injected into areas of the scalp that need increased hair growth.
To learn more about injectable PRP therapy for hair restoration, contact us at 413 Medical Aesthetics for a free consultation.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER HAIR RESTORATION TREATMENT :
You may experience some swelling at the sites of injection on the first day. Some patients experience a very mild headache on injection day. The day after treatment you can resume the use of your normal hair care or topical scalp products.”
Frequently Answered Questions:
- Treatments may be delivered in intervals of three to nine months to stimulate thorough hair re-growth.
- Typically 3 treatments are needed.
- Visible improvement can be noticed in about two to six months.
- The procedure can be a little uncomfortable, but most report that it is relatively painless.
- Additional tips to avoid are vigorous exercise routines, sun and heat exposure for 2 days post-treatment. Minimize alcohol consumption, caffeine, and cigarettes for 2 days before and after treatment.